Lovers Lounge

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lovers Lounge
Lovers Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lovers Lounge

A Place were people can come and hang out

Owner Jodi Co-Owner Marti and Shev Global Moderators ~*~TiGgYbOoM~*~
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 113 on Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:16 pm
Latest topics
» Hi I'm new to this forum.
Kim Kardashian: 'Give Us a Year' to Have Kids EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:15 am by divakelly

» What day is it?
Kim Kardashian: 'Give Us a Year' to Have Kids EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:57 pm by Jodi

» what time is it?
Kim Kardashian: 'Give Us a Year' to Have Kids EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:56 pm by Jodi

» Daily Hello Thread
Kim Kardashian: 'Give Us a Year' to Have Kids EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:56 pm by Jodi

» Checking in
Kim Kardashian: 'Give Us a Year' to Have Kids EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:43 pm by Guest

» Have A Great Day!
Kim Kardashian: 'Give Us a Year' to Have Kids EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:42 pm by Guest

» Good Morning.noon.night
Kim Kardashian: 'Give Us a Year' to Have Kids EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:42 pm by Guest

» ABC Girls names
Kim Kardashian: 'Give Us a Year' to Have Kids EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:12 pm by Jodi

» A-Z of JOBS
Kim Kardashian: 'Give Us a Year' to Have Kids EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:24 am by Guest

Affiliates
Mummies Keepsakes Daily Chatter Forum For All
Please vote for Us daily
Top 100 Sites 4 Women

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kim Kardashian: 'Give Us a Year' to Have Kids

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

marti

Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Kim Kardashian: 'Give Us a Year' to Have Kids

Newlywed reality star Kim Kardashian has said she's ready for kids – and now she's put a specific timeframe on the project.

"I think we want to figure out where he's going to play an where we're going to live [first]," Kardashian, 30, told Ryan Seacrest Friday on his KIIS-FM radio show of her plans to start a family with husband Kris Humphries, who is unsure which basketball team he'll play for while the NBA lockout is in effect.

But, she added cryptically, they will be thinking about the prospected date soon: "Give us a year."

She also says their lives are so entwined that she'd slow down her glamorous Los Angeles-New York lifestyle without a second thought if necessary.

Asked what she would do if Humphries was picked up by the Oklahoma Thunder basketball team, for example, Kardashian replied, "I would go to Oklahoma City. We're not going to live a separate life."

And while the couple – who is now based in New York – is frenetically busy, they still find married life blissful.

"We are six or seven weeks in … his is six and a half," she said. "I feel good. It was kind of crazy to go right from our wedding straight to New York."

She added, "It's been work non-stop, and I think [Kris] finally appreciates all the hard work we do. It's like, 'I'm running off here to do this' … there's so much going on. He finally gets it."

Of course, things aren't always perfect. She explained what was behind a pre-wedding spat with her husband over wedding-planning duties.

"I asked him to do a few things," she said. "And he kept on being so opinionated … but when I asked him to do something, nothing would happen … It would take him forever to do something. So I think I finally just lost it and was like, 'I can't do his seating chart, I can't do any of the things on his side of the family.' It was just really frustrating because all of my things were done. So I just lost it."

More will be revealed about the wedding on Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event, airing Sunday at 8/7 central and Monday at 9/8 central on E!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]